Malibu Peach Iced Tea
My cousin visited me on Sunday and my parents decided to take her little daughters to the park. Since we were kid free, I made us some drinks! I search the pantry and refrigerator to see what I could create with ingredients that I had at home. I knew I wanted something to cool us down, it was over 80 degrees out here in Southern California! I stumbled across the peach iced tea powder and I remembered my mom nagging me about eating the peach cups that she had bought, and lastly I remembered that I had a bottle of Malibu rum from one of our previous family parties. I combined the ingredients and made this surprisingly delicious and refreshing drink!
- 1 peach fruit cup
- 3 double shots of Malibu Rum
- Peach Iced Tea powder
- Make the peach iced tea in a separate cup/pitcher, I suggest following the measurements on the iced tea powder container (I used about 6 ounces of prepared iced tea per cup)
- Add 1/3 of the fruit-syrup mixture to each cup.
- Add 1 double shot of Malibu Rum per cup.
- Add ice to each cup and then pour the ice tea into each cup. Stir mixture.